Prices starting from $379*
Looking for a Magical Snow Queen for your child’s disco birthday party, but want to make sure ALL the children are involved. Try our Disco Frozen Party!
If you have older children at the party, we will tailor the party to include some popular Top 40 Hits to make sure everyone is included in the party.
What we provide:
- Entertainer dressed up as a Snow Queen.
- Frozen bracelets for each child and cool boy ones too.
- Face Glitter for each child.
- Blue glitter eye shadow for each child.
- Frozen tattoo for each child.
- Extra Frozen prizes for winners of games.
- Professional PA system with REAL microphones and disco lights.
What we do:
- Your Snow Queen Entertainer will arrive 30 minutes prior to the party to set up all the equipment for the party activities. They will bring a professional PA system, fantastic Disco Lights, Microphones for the Children to sing Frozen Songs on as well as all the prizes and giveaways.
- Your child will be presented with her special Snow Queen Tiara to make her feel extra special. They also get to pick the singers and winners of all the games.
- First 45 minutes the Snow Queen Entertainer will purely play Frozen music and will teach the children princess dance moves and conduct Frozen team building games.
- The children will get the chance to unleash their creative side while having the time of their lives dancing and singing to their favourite songs.
- In the next 15 minutes the Snow Queen Entertainer will apply Frozen tattoos, face glitter and blue glitter eye shadow on all the children. We recommend serving food and drinks during this time.
- After the break the Snow Queen will continue with specific Frozen games, as well as more Frozen singing and dancing.
- At the end of the party the Snow Queen will gather the children around the cake to sing a very special Happy Birthday to the Princess Birthday Child.
Duration: (up to 30 children)
* Final price will be based on options chosen, final numbers and location. Submit a quote today for final pricing.
- 1.5 hours (2-5 year olds)
- 2 hours (6-8 year olds)